Saturday 25 February 2012

Trolley Hop Recap

Well, I survived my first F.A.T. Trolley Hop. A few things are apparent. First, I am not a salesperson. Several people came by and I could have really drawn them in, but my brain just decided to stall out instead. Definitely going to have to work on that. Second, I need to look into this whole shingle thing at Mellwood. Definitely need to have my name out there so people can see it. I'm also thinking I need to put a table out from of my door showing that I'm open. Lots of people look down the hall, but just walk on by because they think nothing is down there. That said, it was a great opportunity to finally meet a lot of the other artists in residence and for that I think it was totally worth it. Now to make things really pop next month for the official opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment