Monday 20 August 2012

Announcements

I have a few things to announce, so here it goes.

First, all classes for August are cancelled. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Second, until further notice I will only be teaching private classes, both in my home in Pleasure Ridge Park or at the studio at Mellwood.  Please feel free to contact me for further information.


Third, I will not be in the studio much this next month. However, after that I plan on spending a significant amount of time there so please stop by and say hello!

Fourth, I am hoping that I will be able to attend the Garvin Gate Blues Festival and Circle Quest at Our Haven, but I am not sure about either right now. However, I will definitely still be participating in the Mellwood Arts Festival so please feel free to stop by and say Hi! 

Lots of happy things going on right now. Hopefully, I will be able to tell you about them all very soon, but for now we need to focus on our home and family. 

Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment