Thursday 5 April 2012

Follow Up To Yesterday's Post

Feeling much better today! Had an amazing morning! Got up in time to actually fix a wonderful breakfast of shitake mushroom and goat cheese omelettes and sausage with good cups of Keurig brewed coffee. Was able to get everyone dressed without incident and while Jacob had to leave early for work, Will and I got to sit down and eat in the dining room. Will and I had an awesome circle time and we got out the door and off without a hitch. Work and daycare on time and everything! Hooray!

Now, back to yesterday's topic. I will be adding a few more ideas to it over the next few weeks. Although, they will not be as dark as yesterdays post. A little bit more bright and whimsical and about the silly things you might not think about.

So, for my first addition, I want to wear dresses and sandals or clogs every day. Right now my work attire typically consists of jeans, boots and a shirt or sweater with my hair often tied back in a bandana. Before this job, 6 long years ago, it was business attire at the law firm. I'm ready to be able to wear dresses made of nice soft material with comfortable foot attire. No more heels, no more ugly clunky boots.

Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment