Saturday 21 April 2012

Two more weeks until Derby and then I can start paying attention to this place again. We are trying to get the house ready for our Derby renters. Painting and yard work abound! Trying to go from looking like the redneck family to the hipster urban farming cool kids. I'm not sure if the beer bottle garden borders qualify me as redneck or hipster. Maybe if say I'm using them ironically? Anyhow, I will also be getting the internet back on Wednesday! Hooray! No more tippy typpy on the IPad! After a six month stand off with Insight I finally found out that AT&T is a viable alternative. Thusly, I will be doing a lot of work on this blog and the Walnut Cottage Homestead blog with moving some projects around and moving some things back to the WCH blog. I will also be spinning off some of my other projects into a third blog that will be live some time this summer. Lots to do! Now if I can just make it through the next two weeks to get the house in order and everything ready for Derby. I have a feeling that I will be doing a lot of sleeping the week after Derby!

No comments:

Post a Comment